Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sweet start to 2011


I know we should be watching the waist lines from Christmas ...but.... I am feeling a little sad , well my family and I are just about to pass on My Nana and Grandpa Evan's home to the new owners ... We have been sorting through all the little things that have been kept in my Nana's home for ever ... it is really sad!!! :( Anyway I have been finding myself sharing stories with my Mum and Auntie and baking all the treats Nana use to make ... Mum even made Short bread for Christmas as Nana always had a batch for each of us at Christmas in our own Tins... Care fully labelled Please return to Nana for next year.... Another Treat she was wonderful at making was Sponge Cakes... So I had my first go today and I can almost feel Nana's Smile Shining on me!!! She would be so proud and I am very Proud to say they WORKED!!!! I know I haven't shared a Crafty Yummy with you in the last couple of Posts but somehow , there is more to me then just Paper Craft and I do hope you enjoy the Snippets of Me and My world and what makes me tick!!!!! I am just about to take charge of my Creative Brain and start Creating for 2011....... Till next time .. Take Care , Love Michellexxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment