Saturday, January 29, 2011

Following a Card Sketch......

Hi there , I just wanted to share a blog with you that I love .. it is www.christinescreativecapers.blogspot.com Chris is a great friend Of Jude .. one of my fellow design team members at Scrap 2 Relax... I have met Chris once is she is soooo Lovely and super talented!!!! I just adore her work... Well... Chris's latest post she shared a Sketch of her cards that she has made... I got too and created these 3 Cards using Chris's Sketch... but like my brain always is.. I have trouble following things exactly so I just Tweaked it a little...... What do you think of them?????? Please pop over to Chris's Blog and have a look... and Maybe you could leave her a little comment... We in Blog land love reading your special comments... hint hint hint
All these cards are the same Penny Black Stamp just changing my colours ... there you go .. Three different looking cards..

I am Truly loving getting back into my Paper craft.. I did some scrap booking last night and Card Making tonight.. What more can a girl want hey ??? ... Tomorrow is going to be very very hot here , so I hope you all manage to stay cool... as animal lover please ensure all of your animals have icy cold water and a shady place they can escape the hot sun!!! I have put water in containers tonight ready for the freezer , so our puppies have Icy cold water tomorrow.....
Til next time ... Michelle xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Ah! - you are so sweet Michelle, your compliment is making me blush :) I love the way you have "tweaked" the sketch and your pony colouring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Chris.... I love your Blog!! Im glad you liked the Pony .. How Cute is she or he ?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete