Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting back into the Swing


I am slowly getting back into the swing of my Papercraft... The Christmas and the School Holiday Period I always find I am lacking in Inspiration.... I dont know why that is ... Maybe that it is to busy, constant children around me or whether it is just places to go places to see... Which I really think is the reason... HOWEVER... I have managed alittle time at my favourite shop in the world .. www.scrap2relax.com.au on Friday with a lovely bunch of ladies and I made 2 cards.... I love brown , Pink and Red together... So I came up with this little cutey Pie....


And this little Boy card in Crisp Blues and Lime Greens....... New Colours for me as I havent worked in this colour scheme for a card!! I am happy with the result and I think I will repeat again......... Anyway I am hoping to have a day of card making today ... I have a little stash of cards available to purchase at Scrap 2 Relax in Drouin also MaVa Hairstyling Solutions also in Drouin .... So I need to add to my collection!!! Have a great day in the sunshine!!!! Til next time Michelle xxxxxxx

My Blessings: School Holidays , I truly love having my cherubs at home!!

And Yummy Home made Pizza for Lunches made by My Gorgeous Daughter xx



3 comments:

  1. OMG I am so jealous, I really need to find some time to do some craft myself. Really looking forward to our PLAYDATE this Friday. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Karen .. I cant wait!!! It is always full of fun and laughs when we get together!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo's and cards - you have inspired me to experiment with new colours....mmm wish I was attending your "playdate" ;) ask JLou about her new stamp purchases!

    ReplyDelete