Saturday, September 4, 2010

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!!!!!!xxxxx

Happy Fathers Day to Everyone.... In celebrating Fathers Day I wanted to share some photo's of my favourite men in the whole world , and we are so lucky to be celebrating with 3 generations of Fathers , how lucky are we!!!!!! Here Is my Beautiful Wise and Gorgeous Grandpa or Poppsy!!! He is the most Wonderful Man you will ever meet ... He is So Clever and I can easily lose a afternoon or entire day chatting with him!!! My favourite place in the whole world is to be beside Grandpa and Grandma's fire chatting and laughing with them!!!!! I am so so lucky!!! I want them to live for ever!!!!!!xxx
This is my Dad!!! and here he is with Regan , this photo was taken at Easter which was also Regan's birthday, he had just enjoyed his cake down the paddock beside the campfire!!! ( Hence the dirty face)




I wanted to share with you these couple of Photo's of my Cherubs with their Daddy!!!! I love these photo's, I laughed whilst I was taking them!!!! Regan was laughing so loud !!!!



The Above Card here I have made for My Dad... My Dad is a great lover of Holden Cars... another trait that has been handed down ... How Lucky it was that's I married someone who also loves Holden Cars..... I have Coloured this Stamp again with the Gorgeous Copic Markers




The Above Card is for my Father in law! I have coloured with the Copic Markers again!! OOOH what Fun Copic Markers Are.....






This Card I made for my Grandpa, I inherited my love of horses from my Grandpa , well actually my love of Animals... My Grandpa is the Greatest!!!! But I know I already have told you that... Well I hope you are having a lovely weekend celebrating Dads, Grandpa's and Great Grandpa's... Take Care Til next time.... Michelle xxxx

My Blessings: Scones with Jam and Cream
My Cherubs Daddy
My Dad and My Poppsy ( Grandpa)

No comments:

Post a Comment