Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Hi there, I cant believe how this year is flying by... Did you know that it is only 3 months til Christmas..... I haven't even though about it ... well until a couple of Weeks ago and only in a Paper craft sort of way.... hehehehe My Christmas Card Class is coming up soon , so I thought Id show you what I have been up to.... My theme for these cards was Old World!!! What do you think ??? Do you think the look Old Worldly???? If you would like to join me to make these, which I would love to see you, go to www.scrap2relax.com.au and find the class times... And below is our Children's Christmas Decoration Class, they can come and make this cute little stocking to hang up at home, with their name on it , it is something that they can keep forever.... It is a Kaiser Stocking and I have added my own personal touch to it.... Cute Hey???
Well its freezing outside today, I have had Georgia home sick this week so we have been crafting away inside in the warm ... She has made 12 cards today... Very Productive day for her!!! As is it is holidays here next week, we are in holiday mode already!!!! Well that's all from me today!! Hope you are managing to stay warm and toasty!!! Til next time , Michellexxxx
My Blessings: A warmed Blackberry Muffing mmmmmmmm
A very Talented Daughter xxx
Both my Cherubs , they both make me smile~!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment