Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovely Family Times




Hi Everyone, It has been a few weeks since I posted , but before I share some of my Scrap booking Yummies that I have been up to , I wanted to share with you some photo's of my family... In the last few weeks we have lost 2 Loves ones to Cancer. Shane and I have made the agreement that every weekend we do something that creates a memory for us as a family.... It doesn't have to be a expensive outing , just something we do all together and have a laugh on the way!!! So ..... Today we visited Tooradin and had hot chips in the Park, we had fun , Regan Chased the seagulls and Georgia sat in the sunshine Chatting with Shane and I .... We had a Lovely time... I think sometimes Life is SO busy we forget to count our blessings and My blessings surely are my Wonderful Husband and Best Friend and My Beautiful Children Georgii Girl and Regii Roo alas Georgia and Regan.... Thanks for Sharing stay tuned for the Scrap Booking Yummies xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment