Friday, July 2, 2010

Brag Time...











I just wanted to drop by and have a little brag!!! My 9 year old daughter ( Our Muay Thai Girl) had a big day yesterday and completed 3 Off the Page Kaiser Projects, I just want to show you them as I think she did the most gorgeous job... The papers she chose are :" Peacock Lane " by Bo Bunny and are available at our favourite Scrap Shop http://www.scrap2relax.com.au/ ... So have a little peak and I am sure you will agree she is one clever little Chicky!!! She LOOOVES Glimmer mist just like her Mumma... hehehe ( Probably Brainwashed) Nothing Wrong with that though.... Hope you are having fun with your Cherubs on School Holidays!!! Till next time , Take Care, Michellexxx




2 comments:

  1. She definately is her mother's daughter. Well done Georgia, we might have to put you on the Design Team at Scrap 2 Relax one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better watch out Karen she might try and get my spot!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete