Monday, November 29, 2010

A Tissue Box fit for My BFF

Its my BFF ( Best Friends Forever) Birthday today , Happy Birthday Fi!!!!!! We have been friends since we were 12 years old , very special and we speak at least 3 times a week hehehehe!!! So..... I made her a Tissue Box for her Birthday , the Paper is one of the new Kaiser Ranges and I added some Pearls.... Her house is all neutral tones so I thought these colours would match !!! I hope you are having a nice Monday, and I am really surprising myself 3 posts on my blog in 24 hours...... Whats going on ?????? Hahahha Til next time , Take care Michellexxxxx
My Blessings Today: My Mum taking the short straw and taking Regan for his needles
My BFF , Happy Birthday , actually I am Blessed I have 3 BFF's and we have all been friends since we were 12 !!!!! Awesome!!! :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment