Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Cheeky Little Man




Hi Everyone, I had the most wonderful night last night well it was afternoon that ran into the wee hours of Sunday Morning... The Design Team at Scrap 2 Relax www.scrap2relax.com had our monthly "Play Date"!! I completed a few Projects , one a double layout of My Cheeky Little Man Regan, he was Daddy's Helper a few weekends ago washing the car, but then decided it was much more fun to dip his head in the soapy bucket.... I don't know how the soap didn't hurt his eyes... I used Kaiser Paper and I haven't worked with these colours often so it was fun to try something new. I am very pleased with how they came out... It is Fun sometimes to try colours or papers that you would not be normally drawn to... I hope you are enjoying your weekend what ever you are doing and the Sun is Shining as it is here .. Take Care Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment