Monday, November 16, 2009

Flower Power!!!!!


Hi to All, I had a fun Friday night! I taught at Scrap 2 Relax and taught 6 Lovely Ladies to make the Kaiser Christmas Wreath.... We had a lovely night and saw stars at the end , but I do hope the ladies were happy with their projects. Then on Saturday I had my kids Class at Scrap 2 Relax, we made Christmas presents for their teachers. I had 5 boys and 1 girl!!!! Just awesome to see little boys enjoying paper craft, I love teaching the kids , we have such a laugh and they are all becoming so clever and improving with their skills they have learnt!!!!

On Saturday night , I had a little time up my sleeve so I created 3 Lovely cards in a family or a series, there will be a fourth but I haven't had the chance to complete it , so stay tuned...

Till then hope you have a great day!!! Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards Michelle. Love the use of all the punches. Well done.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete